If any of you were wondering if Sean's new duties as big brother would interfere with his blossoming music career...don't worry! Now that he has a new guitar he rocks out as hard as ever.
Oh my goodness...can he be any more adorable...you HAVE to get that on video! Seriously...and someday when he is a famous rock star it'll be so neat to look back on when he was young! Anyway...great pictures.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness...can he be any more adorable...you HAVE to get that on video! Seriously...and someday when he is a famous rock star it'll be so neat to look back on when he was young! Anyway...great pictures.
ROCK ON DUDE!!!!
I LOVE YOU LOTS!!
AUNT EILEEN
I love the second picture! It amazes me what they think to do sometimes! Love you Sean! Aunt Jill
Don't forget who bought you your first guitar when you are rich and famous someday!
Love the second picture!
The second picture is priceless!!! I so glad we got to see all of you this weekend. Love to all-Aunt Annie
Post a Comment