The Feeney's had a great Christmas this year. It all started on Christmas Eve when Sean and Maddie left a glass of milk, a note, and a DONUT out for Santa Claus. Sean thought Santa might want a donut since everyone else leaves him cookies. When Sean and Maddie woke up they had a lot of gifts under the tree and went right to work. The biggest new addition to our APARTMENT is Sean's new train table so he can fully enjoy all his Thomas trains. It is the perfect size for a big house.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It looks like you had a fun Christmas morning- Santa must have known that Sean and Maddie were very good this year! We had a fun afternoon with everyone!
I knew Santa would be good to you! That train table looks like a lot of fun. I love Maddie in her little blue seat. I'm glad we got to see everyone, hopefully we can get together soon. Love Aunt Annie
Love the PJ's. We've been living in our PJ's so much these days that I find myself drawn to cute and cozy ones. HAHAHA. They are adorable...the kids I mean. Glad you had a great Christmas Day.
Glad you had a great christmas.We enjoyed ours a few days later thanks to you guys.Sean's outfit matches some of the wrapping paper. maddie is a princess. Great train table set-up We love you.
4 comments:
It looks like you had a fun Christmas morning- Santa must have known that Sean and Maddie were very good this year!
We had a fun afternoon with everyone!
I knew Santa would be good to you! That train table looks like a lot of fun. I love Maddie in her little blue seat. I'm glad we got to see everyone, hopefully we can get together soon. Love Aunt Annie
Love the PJ's. We've been living in our PJ's so much these days that I find myself drawn to cute and cozy ones. HAHAHA. They are adorable...the kids I mean. Glad you had a great Christmas Day.
Glad you had a great christmas.We enjoyed ours a few days later thanks to you guys.Sean's outfit matches some of the wrapping paper. maddie is a princess.
Great train table set-up We love you.
Post a Comment