Saturday

Our little man is 3!

Today was Sean's birthday and he had a great day. In the morning, he got to open his gifts from Mommy, Daddy and Maddie which included, among other things, this cool piano and an easel. Then Grandma and Grandpa came, as did Aunt Jill and cousin Drew. We had a great time and Sean got to decorate and then eat this cool Diego cupcake cake.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sean, your birthday sure was a lot of fun. I can't believe you're 3 already!
Love you lots!
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sean!! We wish we got to eat those great looking cupcakes!! We can't wait to see you! We miss you!

Love,
Aunt Eileen, Uncle Danny, Michael and Joseph

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sean!!!! I am sorry I could not be there.....especially now that I see those wonderful cupcakes.

I love you, Uncle Ian

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Sean,
What a big boy you are, and those cupcakes look yummy! We have a present for you when we see you again, but we did think about you alot on your special day. Hope you had fun, it sure looks like you did!!! Love to all,
Aunt Annie