We recently took Sean to the store and he picked out two new goldfish! After long deliberations, he picked the names "Sparkles" and "Snuggly"....perfect names for goldfish! As you can see, he is a great pet owner and did everything to welcome them to their new home...
He washed the gravel...

...put it in the tank...

...filled the tank with water...

...dried it off...

...then kept a close eye on his new friends.

Lets not forget about Maddie the Messy Girl!
2 comments:
I love your new fish! What great names you picked! The fish are lucky to have you taking care of them. Michael and Joseph just got a new fish too. His name is Neptune. Give Maddie a kiss from me! Have Mommy give you one from me too. I love you and miss you!
Aunt Eileen
Sean, you sure look like you are going to be a good pet owner! I like the names you picked too. I can't wait to see them.
Love Maddie's messy face!
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment