Little Ham with Crazy Hair
Lots of Fun in Aunt Eileen's Yard
Dancing with the Cousins
We had to show this to anyone who knows Sean, but doesn't know the LW waterslide. Daddy asked the the usually timid Sean if he wanted to go down the waterslide. Much to our surprise he said yes, walked right over, climbed up and went down. He went so fast that he looked terrified and almost flew by Daddy who was waiting to catch him. Another surprise came when he went down a second time!
3 comments:
I cannot believe he did that! Way to go, Sean!
Wow, Sean that is a big slide and it looks like so much fun!
I'm glad you got to spend some time with your cousins and it sure looks like you had a lot of fun!
Love you! Grandma
Look at that mop of hair on Maddie's head! It's getting so long!
Way to go Sean on the big slide. I am in shock.
Post a Comment