We have had a lot of fun these past two weekends. Last weekend, we took Sean to play mini golf. Sean had five Holes-in-One! (Mommy had 3, Daddy had NONE). Maddie watched, and was probably bored, but she'll get to play next year! This past Saturday we visited the Fort Rickey Discovery Zoo. Sean and Maddie were able to see, pet and feed some really cool animals, and even got to play in a big ball pit. On Sunday, we took Maddie and Sean to a Syracuse Sky Chiefs game...Maddie's first baseball game! Good times were had by all....







3 comments:
Looks like you've been having a lot of fun! I think Grandpa better get you out golfing- you could be the next Tiger Woods!!
Hope we can go to a few more baseball games next year.
Love you guys!
Good to see the family having fun together
Wow Sean you are quite the golfer. I can't wait till I have someone to take to Fort Rickey. At least you got to see a team that is doing well. We won't talk about the other team right now!!!
Post a Comment