Wednesday

Business As Usual

There hasn't been much new going on, but here are a few new pictures. Today happened to be haircut day. As you can see, once Sean was done getting his hair cut by Daddy, he wanted to return the favor. He did a great job!!! (considering what he had to work with)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there anything Sean can't do?
Great pictures. I love the one of Maddie!
Love you guys, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Sean,
Guess what? Aunt Eileen may need a haircut too!! It looks like you do a better job than my usual person!!

I love and miss you!!

Aunt Eileen

DREW said...

I totally see you now, Mel, when I am looking at Maddie.....cant wait to see you guys this weekend! Hope you have the Baby Bjorn handy! Love, Jill

The Svoboda Family said...

Love Maddie's smile in the second picture! And my oh my...Sean appears to be quite the barber! I tell you, that kid is multi-talented!!!