We have been lagging with our posts lately, but a lot has been going on. Most importantly, Maddie was Christened this past weekend. Pictures from the big day will posted later. In the mean time, here are some other recent pics of Sean and Maddie.
Maddie on another visit to Sean's big boy bed...
A recent visit to our friends Ella, Cassidy and Brody...
Oh my! I can't get over that smile of hers...and what a great job capturing it in that first picture...and I LOVE the one of Sean kissing Maddie...too cute. The kids just loved your visit here last week. They certainly needed a baby fix as they are getting quite impatient for their new brother to arrive. Poor Maddie though...she certainly got passed around! Thanks for sharing BOTH your little ones with us!
3 comments:
Oh my! I can't get over that smile of hers...and what a great job capturing it in that first picture...and I LOVE the one of Sean kissing Maddie...too cute.
The kids just loved your visit here last week. They certainly needed a baby fix as they are getting quite impatient for their new brother to arrive. Poor Maddie though...she certainly got passed around! Thanks for sharing BOTH your little ones with us!
The pictures of Maddie and Sean in the bed are too cute. She is going to have those big eyes just like her big brother.
I love the pictures! Maddie is growing up too fast. Sure looks like she likes spending time with her big brother!
Post a Comment