Monday

Sean's new things.

Sean has been in a big boy bed for several months, but Mommy and Daddy are never in a rush to decorate or anything like that. But it was finally time to put away those plain blue sheets and get Sean his new bedding. Of course, he got his favorite...trains...and he loved them. As you can see, Maddie had to come check them out as well, and she thought they were as cool as her big brother.





Sean also recently got a special gift from his Aunt Tricia...a really cool Thomas tricycle. Thanks Aunt Trish!

3 comments:

The Svoboda Family said...

LOVE the train bedding. Very Cute!

Annie said...

He looks like he's pretty happy with his trains. I also love the METS t-shirt!!! At least he's not old enough to know they blew it again! Maddie gets bigger every day.

Anonymous said...

I love the new bedding! I will get that picture for his wall to you soon.
He looks like he loves his new bike too!
Love you guys!
Grandma